Bronze Age Beginnings

Sunday 10 August 2014

Because you demanded it! Or maybe you didn’t...

After an unscheduled, and lengthy, absence from posting, I think I may finally have got my Bronze Age mojo back.

The last 17 months have been tumultuous; comparable to a low selling mid ‘70s Marvel comic, with no direction and a writer and/or artist change every other issue.Thank Galactus, I’m in a very different place now, both figuratively and physically - I am never moving again with that many boxes of comics! - and certainly more settled. So settled in fact, that I’ve pulled out my longbox of Bronze Age Avengers and started reading Steve Englehart’s massively influential four year run on that title, from #105 (on sale date August 1972) to #151 (on sale date June 1976).

So, what better way to get back into the swing of things than to write up my thoughts as I go?

Coming soon: Can an Android love a Mutant?





ps for those still wondering after all this time, The Cat won the Top Bronze Age Heroine poll.

I did not see that one coming.

3 comments:

  1. Terence --

    Welcome back, friend! Looking forward to seeing your thoughts on a regular basis! Glad everything is OK.

    Doug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doug, glad to be back. The other good thing is now I can catch up on all the blogs I;ve been missing - Bronze Age Babies is going to keep me entertained for quite some time.

      Delete
  2. Vampires is not at all like in the movies or books. Sure, I understand. You are young you have the whole world open to you. You can be anything that you choose if you apply yourself and try hard to work toward that goal. But being a Vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, But how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity, I can help you solve any problem you are having
    (1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) If you want to stop having bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) If you want to stop your divorce.
    (10 If you want to divorce your husband.
    (11) If you want your wishes to be granted.
    contact the Vampires Lord on his Email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...